The StarBoard interactive whiteboard is the largest interactive whiteboard on the market, with a 104″ interactive area. It uses StarBoard interactive software based on infrared touch technology and supports multi-touch and finger-driven input.
Affordable interactive technology for your classroom environment.
StarBoard FX-98E2/104WE2 series interactive whiteboards bring finger-driven interactivity to your classroom or conference room.
These models combine simplicity of design and solid surface with the latest interactive technology. Their finger-driven features and multi-touch gesture capabilities make
StarBoard FX-98E2/104WE2 is intuitive for anyone to use. The large surface of these boards provides additional working space and contributes to comfortable group work.
StarBoard FX-98E2 / FX-104WE2 Finger-Driven Technology
Use your finger, stylus pen, or any object to easily navigate through activities, websites, and multimedia content.
StarBoard FX-98E2 / FX-104WE2 10-Touch Feature
Thanks to the “10-Touch” feature up to ten users can write and work on the whole surface of the board simultaneously.
StarBoard FX-98E2 / FX-104WE2 Multi-Touch Features
Control the whiteboard naturally with the multi-touch gestures – use your finger to annotate, first to scroll and two fingers to erase or zoom in and out.
StarBoard FX-98E2 / FX-104WE2 Quick Access to Frequently Used
The function buttons situated on each side of the board allow quick access to the most frequently used tools.
Software key features of the StarBoard FX-98E2 / FX-104WE2
- Support of different OS: Windows, Mac & Linux
- Customizable floating toolbar
- Handwriting recognition
- Variety of digital inks
- Export notes to various file formats
- Direct access to the Internet, Google image search
- Import Microsoft Office files
- Supports IWB Common File Format (CFF) for easy sharing of educational content
- Remote conferencing feature included
Hardware key features
- Use a finger or any object to operate the whiteboard
- Large interactive area
- Four simultaneous inputs for collaborative work
- Multi-touch features for intuitive use
- Possibility to attach magnets to the surface
- 15 function buttons for easy access to the frequently used tools
- Lightweight with a steel surface
- Improved bracket design makes the broad easy to easy-to-mount
- Stylus pen is included with the board
- The improved surface of the board
- Inscribable with IWB pen markers
Specifications of the StarBoard FX-98E2 / FX-104WE2
+5- +C8, 20 – 80% humidity
3-year limited warranty
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.8GHz or higher without condensation upon registration
RAM: 1GB or more
HDD: 600MB or more
Display Colour Depth: 32bits or more
Infrared ray shading detection system FX-98E2: 2,417 (W) x 1,283 (H) x 39 (D)
FX-98E2: approx 29 kg
FX-104WE2: 2,510 (W) x 1,361 (H) x 39 (D) FX-104WE2: approx 31 kg
Interface to computer
USB 1.1, USB 2.0
Packing Size (mm)
FX-98E2: 2,540 (W) x 1,405 (H) x 90 (D)
FX-98E2: approx 38kg
Windows OS, Windows 7
FX-104WE2: 2,633 (W) x 1,483 (H) x 90 (D) FX-104WE2: approx 40kg
Windows 8.1/10 (latest service
Effective Screen Size
Mac OS: Mac OS 10.5/10.6/10.7
FX-98E2: 2,174 (W) x 1,223 (H)
FCC Class B, CE, VCCI Class A
High-density polyester (core), steel (surface)
FX-104WE2: 2,312 (W) x 1,300 (H)