Datacard SD460 Duplex ID Card Printer with Single Lamination review
The Datacard SD460 with single-sided lamination offers the technology and security features needed to fully optimize your ID card program. This integrated solution delivers exceptional direct-to-card printing innovation at an affordable price. Dual-sided printing enables your ID cards to carry double the cardholder information, and single-sided lamination produces an added layer of security to protect against fraudulent duplication while making cards more durable and resistant to wear and tear. The Datacard SD460 printer system with single-sided lamination is the intelligent choice for a wide variety of low- to mid-volume printing applications, including healthcare, student IDs, visitor management, and more.
Datacard SD460 Duplex ID Card Printer with Single Lamination Simple Installation, Operation & Maintenance
Set up and launch your ID card program quickly with the Datacard SD460 dual-sided printer. This fully-featured printer offers easy-change color and monochrome ribbons, a convenient drop-in cleaning roller, a manual card feed, an intuitive LCD panel with soft-touch buttons, and a printer driver with on-screen messages and image previews. With a printer this advanced, there is little to no training time which saves valuable resources.
The Datacard SD460 printer’s single-sided lamination module applies a clear or holographic layer to one side of the card during the printing process; increasing the card’s longevity and providing protection that is difficult for counterfeiters to duplicate. Laminates also help increase card durability and reduce swipe abrasion, dye migration, and fading from UV light.
Datacard SD460 Duplex ID Card Printer shows the installation process.
Reliable Productivity & Exceptional Quality
The Datacard SD460 printer system with single-sided lamination presents the optimal balance of technology, security, and simplicity; so as to ensure a successful and sound card program. The SD460 dual-sided printer system enables you to print standard dye-sublimation cards featuring bright, vivid colors, as well as thermal resin cards with crisp, black text and quality barcodes.
Standard USB & Ethernet Connectivity
With the Datacard SD460 ID card printer, you can operate your card printing program on one or multiple computers; through a shared network with the built-in USB and Ethernet connectivity.
Debow Card Flattening Function
The Datacard SD460 ID printer system is built with a distinctive de-bowing feature that automatically flattens cards once they have gone through the lamination process. This creates more professional-looking credentials, a higher level of productivity, and a reduction in card waste.
Eco-Conscious Printing Supplies
The SD460 printer system uses environmentally-friendly supplies that are made biodegradable supply cores and recyclable enclosure plastics. The Datacard SD460 sets a new standard for environmentally responsible card printing.
Datacard SD460 Duplex ID Card Printer with Single Lamination Specifications
- Standard 100-card input hopper
- Backlit LCD offers at-a-glance print status
- Tactile impression personalization feature for tamper-evident security
- Card Debow feature that flattens cards after lamination (laminator sold separately)
- Secure storage for rejected cards. Thus you can keep track of your card stock.
- Quick-change ribbons switch out in seconds. So save yourself some time to do more.
- Easy access to color-coded laminating cartridges with easy-to-load supplies
- Ethernet port for network connectivity
- One- or two-sided edge-to-edge printing, with one-sided and two-sided lamination (laminator sold separately)
- Ultraviolet fluorescent printing
- Full-color and monochrome printing capabilities. So you get to print in both colored and back and white
- Alphanumeric, text, logos, digitalized signatures, and 1D/2D bar code images printer pooling/sharing
- Includes ISO magnetic stripe encoding module