Long-Distance Transmission with Surge Protection
Dlink 8GE PoE 2GE Uplink 250m PoE Switch – DGS-F1010P has high distance connectivity, ideal for surveillance solutions. Can be used with cat5e or cat6 cable. The DGS-F1010P-E features four 10/100BASE-TX ports that support the IEEE 802.3af/at PoE protocol. With a total power budget of 120W.
Easy Deployment and PoE Convenience
Dlink 8GE PoE 2GE Uplink 250m PoE Switch – DGS-F1010P is a Plug-and-Play device that requires no configuration, so setup is simple and hassle-free, and you can easily connect multiple computers, share files, music, and video across your home or small office network, or even create a multiplayer gaming environment. 802.3x flow control on each port minimizes dropped packets when the port’s receiving buffer is full, giving you a more reliable connection for all of your connected devices.
Dlink 8GE PoE 2GE Uplink 250m PoE Switch – DGS-F1010P Different Switch working mode
- The DGS-F1010P-E switch works in 4 operating modes using the DIP switch
- VLAN: Isolating ports each other, restrain network storms effectively and improve network performance
- EXTEND: Supports 250meters long-distance power supply (recommended cat 5 or above)
- PoE: Automatic detection power of port, power off and restart the device if find PD device crash
- QoS: Customize application prioritization and increase network sensitivity. For example, video priority, monitoring transmission more smoothly